Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i love girls nights out

It is so nice to just have a girls night with friends. Sometimes the silliness and laughs just makes the next day that much better. Krista you look great, I don't care what any dough heads say, they suck! Jane I don't know how you do it all. You amaze me. Candice I love your stories about Carson and his quick wit. I have been giggling since last night. Andrea you just need to live closer. Just because you are in your dream home doesn't mean I have to agree.

3 comments:

Jane said...

It was so much fun, and we all think you are amazing too and have the cutest little kids around! Lets do it again very soon. I am so glad you are blogging now, yipee!!

Krista said...

Poor Luke! The worst part of working at a dentist office was the cute little kids that had no idea what was coming. You are a brave mom!

Andrea said...

I loved friday night - it was so fun to hang out and make flower bows and eat junk food with my best friends!