
Sometimes I am not sure why I try to be the creative soccer mom. I have no idea what I am doing. My creative juices run dry after only part of a project is completed. So here it is almost midnight I have the Tiger done on the banner and nothing else. The soccer ball has been the bain of my existence for the last 6 or so hours!! I also have no idea how to get the names on the banner in a cute way. Maybe by next weeks game I will have it completed. Any ideas, let me know. Maybe while Wayne is around this weekend he can help me figure out the picture importing. I should have cute pictures form the games tomorrow. Which is another thing that will probably be the death of me with two games, coaching one of the teams and several games overlapping. Yeah for soccer season!!
5 comments:
Can I just say what a cute soccer mom you are?!?!? The flag is amazing and so are you. Be sure to share some photos soon.
You are starting to sound like me! Except I am happy when the games overlap, so I don't have to endure as much.
I am glad you are part of the Soccer Mom Club. I think that we all feel the same way, we love seeing our kids play but it is Saturday, hello. And the weather always sucks in one way or another, too hot, too windy, too cold. It's worth the stress and I am sure that the banner will turn out adorable, if you want help let me know (not saying that I will be a lot of help, but I am willing to try :)
Cute blog! I love girls night out as well! I love your cute Lukey and I vote nay on the pinning!
Amber,
You have done such a great job with the Tigers. You and Wayne are the best coaches, i am so glad we got you. If there is anything you want me to add to the website just let me know. I still have to put up a schedule but other than that it is pretty much done. Hey, is that Brett Maylett that went to Granger High School, that you know? Ask him and see, if it is he was one of my buddies. Anyway your blog is cute also. Once you start you can't stop. It is addicting. But at least it is a good addiction.
Thanks, Stephanie (Johnnys mom)
Post a Comment