So while driving home from picking up the kids Brad was busy making everyone laugh. He was singing "shake my belly, shake my belly" and while singing he was busily wiggling his cute belly with his hands. It is now his favorite activity to do when it is the most inappropriate times.
5 comments:
I gotta see that in person. If it is mostly at inappropriate times I think we will sit behind you at church and hope he goes for it!
That's awesome! I've gotta see this!
Hope you guys had a good time at Chick-fil-A today. We'll join you next week.
BTW did you read Midnight Sun? Good stuff!
Hey - I'm having a hair flower/hat party tuesday night at 7pm - I'd love to see you if you can come!
love that kid. Hey, I have your coupons yes ss I borrowed twice. I'm a jerk. Is that why I got left out on all the cute shoes? Alli's shoes were so cute!!! Anyways, love your fancy blog. See you soon curb cuz.
Contrary to the rumour my wife may have started Brad did not get this from me ...
Post a Comment