So a while back, I mentioned that I was going to be trying to take pictures of my kids every Sunday to catalog their growth and development. I have been taking the pictures almost every Sunday but I have not been posting them. That seems like a lot of work and I am too lazy! But here are a few of the ones that show how much they have grown in just 4 months.
I think the biggest change has been in Brad. Gosh I love these three!

This the most recent picture, from this last Sunday.



This is from May of 2009
4 comments:
Brad has grown up, how cute! Beautiful kids Wayne & Amber!
Such a good idea!
Stunning children, I must say.
Well thanks you, wish I could say the idea was mine. It's not. As for the kids, I'm partial to them myself.
Gorgeous picture. Can't believe time has gone so fast. I remember when you guys were in the UK Brad and Reuben were just coming up for their 1st birthdays.
Love you guys xxx
Post a Comment