
So Bethia is 7. Are you kidding me! I remember driving home from the hospital with her not knowing what I was going to do. I didn't want anyone or anything to hurt her ever and now this 7 year old is one tough cookie.


And for a party theme this year the little pre-madonna went with Cowgirl, because she is so much a western girl. It was a really cute party though. Everyone came in cowgirl stuff and was given western bandanas. We had wanted pictures, some had too much practice with their poses. We did line dancing and a pinata. The only bad part was the ponies didn't show up. It was because of the weather, but still such a disappointment for the birthday girl. So blessed and grateful to have Bethia as my daughter. I know I don't take enough time to just play and enjoy her silliness. I plan on playing more and loving her as much as I can. Bethia, I love you and I am pround of the little girl you are.
1 comment:
What a cutie pie! Happy 7th!
Post a Comment