Saturday, March 13, 2010

two teeth gone in a week

This is what I have had to look at for weeks! She would not let anyone touch it. She wanted it to fall out all by it's self. I finally had enough and told her she could pull it herself or I was going to pin her down and pull it out. She decided to try to pull it.



Two quick pulls and it was out. She was so shocked it actually came out.
Less than a week later the second one was ready and she was much braver this time. Again she pulled it all by herself so that mom wouldn't do it. Plus the money the Toothfairy leaves in South Africa is enough to make anyone want to pull a tooth.I hope no more teeth for awhile. Poor kid can't eat any of the things she loves. Proud of you B-girl. Love you yots and yots!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh Bethia, I LOVE when kids have their two top teeth gone. So cute! Miss you guys!

Amber said...

We miss you guys too Joni!

R Clan said...

Oh how funny! That is so cute. It's fun to try and hear them talk too.

struhs six said...

Wow.. Bethia is brave! Allie is so excited for her teeth to start coming out. I love the pictures Amber. You captured the moment really well.