Friday, December 17, 2010

Way past time for an update.

This will be short and sweet with a much NEEDED update later this evening. My Mommy came for a visit. Honestly never thought that would happen. Bethia turned 8 and was baptised on her birthday in South Africa. It was a beautiful and amazing day. (also explains the reason for Nana's visit!) Thanksgiving went off amazingly. We had 19 people here. Adjusts had to be made because of the inability to find all the food items I really wanted for the feast. But 5 hours later, friends were still here enjoying the evening and the kids were wild. unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of anything that evening. I know I suck! But are we really surprised, I think not. That's all for now, Santa has been slacking and needs to get his big 'ole but in gear. Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Okay, I am questioning whether or not we are related because you "forgot" to take pictures??? REALLY? You are 1/2 way around the world...this CAN NOT happen! Get your butt back here & slap on some pics SOON! Congrats to Bethia...8 is GREAT!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to Bethia! What a grand present to have Nana there for her birthday. I would love to see pictures of her in her dress. Post soon. Miss you!