Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bethia turns 8!

December 11th 2010, this sweet, beautiful, intelligent little girl turned 8 years old. She decided to be baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a special day this was for her and for the rest of our families.
She was baptized at 11:00 am on Saturday the 11th of December. And since we are still residing in Hillcrest South Africa, she was baptized in the Hillcrest Chapel.

Bethia asked that our Bishop, Bishop Wiblan baptize her. It was a very beautiful and special ceremony. We were blessed to have her Nana in attendance as well as lots of members of our ward which have become as close to family for us here as anyone. We have such amazing friends who are willing to sacrifice their time to be with us.This is my sweet girl after her baptism. Thanks to Nana, she had this beautiful dress. She is such a doll.

Bethia, I am so proud of you. I am proud of your choices, your spiriuality, your knowledge of our Savior and His sacrifices for us and why baptism is so imprtant. You are an amazing example to your brothers as well as your parents. I love you very much. I am glad you choice to be a part of our family. Nothing will ever change that.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Finally - I have been dying to see those sweet pictures. We miss you all soooo much! Bethia is a beauty! Congrats to her on a great decision!