He will be killing me when he is older but for now I just don't want to forget! Sorry Lukey, it is a funny story.
Yesterday Luke had a playdate with his best buddy from school. He was beyond excited. As I was picking him up, the friends mom wanted to explain why Luke was in different clothes. I of course jump to the conclusion that he must have had an accident and was ready to pay to have her carpets cleaned. She went on to explain the real story.
He and his friend decided to play in the backyard with water. They found a box and filled it up and pretended it was a pool. As it drained the friends mom would fill it up again. After the last fill up the mom went inside to check on the sister. She realized it was a bit too quiet outside and went to check again on the boys, and to her surprise they were running around playing pool in their BIRTHDAY SUITS. They figured since their clothes were wet it was obiously better to take them off and not get them anymore wet. After all they weren't their swimming clothes. My little Lukey thought nothing of taking off his clothes to play but getting to wear his friends clothes home; priceless. I love the four year old mind.
Love you Lukey. You make me smile everyday with your silliness!!!
1 comment:
You are right, great story, but pictures would be more embarassing in front of future girlfriends. What a character!
Post a Comment