Tuesday, August 26, 2008

school day part deux

All I know is Luke is mad at me that Bethia gets to go to school 5 days a week and he is not going to stay in the car when I drop her off. She is already loved be her teachers who have called to tell me how wonderful she is. Bethia had to miss the second day because she is sick. Poor little thing was up all night, which in turn means I was up all night too, and now very whiny. Hopefully she will be well enough to go tomorrow so that she isn't considered ditching already. That and I want her to get a lot of use of that uniform, it was a bit pricey.

5 comments:

locoyokoox6 said...

Your kids look great! Do they go to a privite school?

Krista said...

Missed you so much last night! Hope Bethia is feeling well. What an absolutely adorable picture of all three of them together.

We are the Mayletts said...

yay! you got the pics up. Cutest kids ever! They look darling. We missed you last night.

Andrea said...

Bethia looks absolutely beautiful! Love the matching flowers in her hair that you made! And little Brad looks so much bigger and older than I remember! Nice mohawk Luke!
Love the blog Amber - it's coming along well!

Jane said...

Just like the others said, adorable, beautiful, cutest kids ever, we missed you etc etc etc. I hope Bethia made it to school today, poor thing. Lets do dinner SOON, how about next week? I am all for it.