

I want to live in North Carolina! Not only because my friend Tiffany is there, though that is reason enough, but also it is so beautiful! It has to be one of the greenest places I have ever visited. The weather was awesome, while it was snowing in Utah, it was 80 degrees in NC and we were all in shorts and flip flops. My kids called daddy and told him we were staying and he could visit us there. All that aside, I could just follow my Tiffany and move down the road and would be completely happy with being a biter. I love North Carolina.
3 comments:
I am glad you had so much fun, I am also glad you are back. We just need Tiffany to come back to US. Don't go movin' there now.
You would miss me way too much if you left. Also, who would Ty go to for fresh popped popcorn?
I'm so glad you could go do that! You are a good friend. Where are you, good friend? We miss you Amber. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment