

So some of you might have noticed I have not updated my blog in quite a long time. It is not that nothing has been happening in the the Scholes' family life, it is just that so much has been happening it has been over whelming. So as a quick update in a nutshell, Halloween came and went. It, for once was great weather. The kids and I went to CA for 6 weeks for some fun in the sun and the spa. Thanksgiving was in CA and was fun and then we came back to the cold of Utah. Bethia turned 6, Christmas came and went and now the New Year is upon us. So there you have it!
I was giving a new camera for Christmas and now I want to try and take beautiful pictures like my friend Jane. So just a warning, I might start posting a lot of pictures.
I missed my friends when we were gone. And you all need to know how much I love and carefor all of you. You are all awesome. Thanks for being so patient with me and my crazy, flakey life.
Amber
I was giving a new camera for Christmas and now I want to try and take beautiful pictures like my friend Jane. So just a warning, I might start posting a lot of pictures.
I missed my friends when we were gone. And you all need to know how much I love and carefor all of you. You are all awesome. Thanks for being so patient with me and my crazy, flakey life.
Amber
2 comments:
I'm so excited you got a camera! I wish there weren't about one million kids around needing stuff today when we were trying to talk. We'll have to talk soon. Glad you are back.
That snow picture looks just like my neighborhood, complete with Erik and next door neighbor shovelling the street! Crazy! We really need a snowblower next year. There was a guy in our ward who got a bobcat and was digging out everyone's driveways.
How was your Christmas? Magical and happy?? (Are you rolling your eyes?)
Love ya.
Post a Comment