Saturday, September 19, 2009

Halloween has Landed!

So as many know, my sweet Mom loves to purchase my kids Halloween costume every year. (I don't complain!) Since she lives in California we have to plan this out early. And to my delight they arrived on Friday. And since they are here and my kids are here, why not try them on and take pictures? I love these costumes this year!!!

Brad is a Top Gun Air Force Pilot. It's so long on him, he looks like he has no legs. I love the badges and the helmet. It makes the costume. This we are calling this, The Moon Princess. You'll know why as soon as you see Lukey's costume.

That's right, that is Astronant Luke! Is that costume not the coolest thing ever?! He saw all the details and had to have it ALL. The helmet even talks and flips open with a button.
But I must say, he is the most handsome Astronant I have ever seen. I can't wait for Halloween to really get to wear these bad boys out and about.



4 comments:

Jane said...

I am dying, they are even cuter than when I saw them online. I think we need to enter them in every costume contest in town, talk about deluxe costumes! Their grandma is so fun, generous and has such great taste.

Joni said...

They are so stinkin cute. Love the astronaut helmet!

We are the Mayletts said...

Holy crappin' cute Amber! You win again. (beegees)

Amber said...

whew i was worried about our contest, glad i win, again! hehe