Saturday, October 3, 2009

what the....

This horrible, huge, humongous, disgusting 3 inch critter was just hanging out in our garage when we came home this afternoon. Seriously, that is why we have the people spray for creepy-crawlies all year. I know all things have a place in this world, but not in my house!!! Ewwww!After I had throughly srayed him with spider killer, I needed to see how big it really was. 3 inches!! It is dead here, just posed for the wantabe science geek in me. Hope this guy doesn't have friends.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh man, that is AWFUL! Yeah, I would've freaked out. We've seen several black widows in our garage, but nothing like THAT! Arachnophobia flashbacks! Yep, it's time for you to move!(j/k - you can't move. Seriously. Well, okay, you can go if you promise to stay in touch and post lots of pictures.)

Jane said...

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Please don't tell me there are any more of those in the area. Did you save it for this years Halloween pranks on the neighbors? I think Dennis died, or is he still hanging out in the Maylett's basement?

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

That is so nasty!! The Coles had a huge spider in their window well too, Mike caught it in Carson's bug catcher for everyone to see. It was the biggest nastiest spider! I am afraid of might be lurking in my house.

We have already had a spider bite and we don't want another, they are horrible! It only took 14 months for the bite to get better.