Bethia has finally lost a tooth! Not just one, but two, thanks to our wonderful friend Krista! Bethia realized a week ago her tooth hurt, Dad thought it was nothing but smarty pants Mom knew it meant a lose tooth. Except it wasn't one, but two lose teeth. This evening Bethia decided it was time to get them out, with some pressure from Mom. She would only let Krista help. Luckily, Krista was up for the challenge and came right over and pulled both of the little buggers. Now we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the tooth fairy with the hopes of receiving $5.00 since it is a two-for-one deal. We will see. G1ood job Bethia, you are awesome and look so cute with your toothless grin.

2 comments:
Adorable! Love the toothless grin and also those beautiful blue eyes. Ok, I was avoiding your blog because I knew there was a picture of that spider on it. I thought I had gotten away with not seeing a picture of it until now. It was on your "you might also like". Aaahhhh!
Aw, she must be in first grade! I used to help out in my kids school classes and ALL the kids were toothless in that grade. Made for the best pictures ever. :)
Post a Comment