Sunday, May 9, 2010

Banana Bread

I don't know why, but making banana bread makes a house feel like a home to me. I have now made four loaves in our beautiful new home. And every time I make it I feel more and more like South Africa is becomg home too. Happy Mother's day to all my family and friends. I miss you all dearly and can't wait for a visit!!

2 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Amber. I made banana bread too on Mothers Day... only because the recipe on Jane's blog looked soooooo yummy I just had to try it! :)

Joni said...

Happy Mother's Day! Mike did all the cooking on mothers day. Ok, Amber I want to see pictures of your house, your kids, etc.!!! Are you doing good, I hear you are good but I guess I want to hear it from your own mouth. We miss you guys!