Leeu is the only word I know in Afrikans. It means lion. Today we as a family went to the lion park again. What else would one do on the bank holiday, Women's Day!?!! This place is so freakin fun. You are actually allowed into a lions enclosure with 15 some odd juvenile lions. Intimidating but AWESOME!!
I love seeing the faces of people when the lion jumps on their car. I loved it but my kiddos screamed. Unfortunately last time it happened to us I had on my zoom lenses and missed the shoot. But who wouldn't want a face to face with a lion safe inside your car?
These males were not interested in the rowdy girls and their jumping around. So beautiful!

You can't tell very well, but these are some of the most amazing white lionesses and male lion. This picture doesn't give them justice. These girls were so wild. They just kept teasing the other one.
Tired, enough said. I wouldn't argue with teeth like those.
This lion was right at our window. The kids about died. In the bottom of the picture that is the car door. Her nose even put fog on the window. I love her eyes. You know she is just trying to find a way in to bat us around.
I love the elephants and the handlers here will bring them right to you. Emma, is the larger one, 25 years old. Lola is 7. They are amazing creatures! I would take one if I could.
Emma wanted to help herself to something in the car. Nothing their for her, but she did leave me elephant snot on my jeans, sweatshirt and the car. Can't say you see that everyday!!
I love AFRICA. No zoo will ever live up to these experiences.
3 comments:
Holy Cow, only in Africa!! Amazing! This may be a dumb question but . . . do the lions scratch the cars? Happy to hear you are having fun. I love picturing your cute kids screaming their heads off in the car, hilarious!
wow.. great pictures, Amber.
I bet your kids love it there.. I know my Kylie would for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Simply Amazing!
Post a Comment